Cheese is such a guilty pleasure, but it shouldn’t be! Making your own homemade cheese in a cheese maker does away with all the excess salt and preservatives found in shop-bought packets, whilst retaining all the natural flavours and texture. It’s also packed with protein, easily absorbed calcium, and minerals, such as magnesium and phosphorous, making it a fantastic source of nutrition for growing kids and busy adults.
Even better, it’s microwaveable. With this one simple piece of kit, a few basic ingredients and twenty minutes to spare, you can whip up a batch that will see you through several delicious meals. Looking to save money on dairy alternatives? Making your own soy cheese will yield delicious, nutritious results.
Surprise an inquisitive cook who likes to experiment, or the dinner host who likes to impress guests with unique (but deceptively easy) dishes. Fast and easy, with fantastic results, the kit makes the perfect gift for any cheese lover.
- Got 20 minutes to spare? Try your hand at homemade cheese - it's rich in nutrients, flavour and texture, but with none of the guilt!
- Give salads, potatoes and stuffed pasta an instant, tasty upgrade. All it takes is a microwave and a few everyday ingredients
- A healthier, cheaper alternative to supermarket cheese, using only natural ingredients. You can even make dairy-free soy cheese in it
- A fun activity for all ages. It's a great way to teach kids the benefits of healthy eating, and to show them where food comes from
- Made of quality, BPA-free plastic, this kit is microwave and dishwasher safe. It comes with a recipe leaflet and a 12 month guarantee
Made from quality, food-grade silicone and plastic, this cheese maker is also BPA-free - making it safe choice for you and your family.
Not much bigger than a large yogurt tub, this compact cheesemaker easily fits in standard microwaves and fridges to make your tasty cheeses. When you’re done, all the different pieces can be stacked together for easy storage in a cupboard.
Store in the fridge
The microwaveable container doubles up as a storage pot, so you can keep your homemade cheese fresh in the fridge. Sprinkle on salads, roasted vegetables, jacket potatoes, or stick with the timeless classic – slathered on crackers, alongside a glass of fruity red wine.
Great for kids
Kids love cheese, so they’re going to enjoy making it! Making their own cheese is fun, and a great opportunity to teach them healthy, responsible eating habits, as well as showing them how their favourite snacks are made.
Good quality cheese is expensive – especially when it is delicately flavoured with herbs and spices, or made from vegan-friendly dairy alternatives. Investing in a fast cheesemaker will get you fresh cheese quickly, and at far less cost than at a supermarket. Plus, it’s entirely one of a kind!
Weight: 170 g approx
Size: 15 x 17 x 12 cm
Package Included: 1 x Cheese Maker